• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Azeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Plot :

You have been brought to the world of Azeria to save all those who dwell from the chaotic ways of Thorous.
His darkness has once again rained down upon us so I ,Arya of the Moon Clan, Have brought you here to defended our world.
Though I have placed you here you will still need to find the five Crescent Stones before fighting Thorous.
The five Crescent Stones will each help you gain a new powers and allow you to defeat Thorous and return our world to peace.
The five Crescent Stones each posse a power of the five elements the first element is guarded by Izena.
He controls the element of fire, defeat him and gain the Crescent Fire stone.
The next is Hydra The water Serpent ,she controls the Crescent Water Stone.
Then Eden whom controls the Earth stone and Icezed, The Ice demon and Zarac
,He is the deadliest of the 5 Crescent Stone holder for he controls the element of Air.
Now go forth and retrieve the five Crescent Moon Stone and send Thorous to his grave.

Quests:
Fire Stone: Defeat izena
Water Stone: Defeat Hydra
Earth Stone: Defeat Eden
Ice Stone: Defeat Icezed
Air Stone: Defeat Zarac
Final Fight: Kill Thorous

Weapons: Swords and Bows

Swords :

Heavens Blade
Ice Sword
Water Sword
Fire Sword
Air Sword

Bows:

Ice Bow
Fire Bow
Air Bow
Water Bow
Heavens Bow

Special Swords

Sword of Aneira
Arya's Sword
Final Heaven
Hack N Slash
Demon's Wrath

Special Bows:

Bow of Aneira
Arya's Bow
Angels Redemption
Burning Glory

creeps will fight with swords, bows, hands, feets, or any thing they have except for guns

THIS IS ONLY FOR FEEDBACK THE MAP HAS NOT BEEN STARTED I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ONLY ON THE WHAT YOU SEE HERE

i am only looking for input to know what i need to work on with this before i move on with it.

attachment.php
Plot:

You have been brought to the world of Azeria to save all those who dwell from the chaotic ways of Thorous.
His darkness has once again rained down upon us , so I, Arya of the Moon Clan, have brought you here to defend our world.
Even though I have placed you here, you will still need to find the five Crescent Stones before you can fight Thorous.
The five Crescent Stones will each help you gain a new power and allow you to defeat Thorous and return peace to this wretched world.
The five Crescent Stones each posess a power of the five elements.
The first element is guarded by Izena.
The next one is Hydra The Water Serpent , she controls the Crescent Water Stone.
Then Eden who controls the Earth stone and Icezed, The Ice demon and Zarac.
He is the deadliest of the 5 Crescent Stone holders, for he controls the element of Air.
Now go forth and retrieve the five Crescent Moon Stones and send Thorous to his grave.

Features:

• Special items:
    *Swords
    *Bows
    *Special Swords
    *Special Bows

Progress:

Still in idea stage.

Please post a comment with the map ideas that you have!

BBcode for that:
HTML:
[CENTER][table][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=101099&stc=1&d=1303338144[/IMG][/table]
[table][B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Plot:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

His darkness has once again rained down upon us , so I, Arya of the Moon Clan, have brought you here to defend our world.
Even though I have placed you here, you will still need to find the five Crescent Stones before you can fight Thorous.
The five Crescent Stones will each help you gain a new power and allow you to defeat Thorous and return peace to this wretched world.
The five Crescent Stones each posess a power of the five elements.
The first element is guarded by Izena.
The next one is Hydra The Water Serpent , she controls the Crescent Water Stone.
Then Eden who controls the Earth stone and Icezed, The Ice demon and Zarac.
He is the deadliest of the 5 Crescent Stone holders, for he controls the element of Air.
Now go forth and retrieve the five Crescent Moon Stones and send Thorous to his grave.

[B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Features:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[LIST]
[*][I]Special items: [/I]
*Swords
*Bows
*Special Swords
*Special Bows
[*]...
[/LIST]

[B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Progress:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[I]Still in idea stage.[/I]

[B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Feedback:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[I]Please post a comment with the map ideas that you have![/I][/table][/CENTER]

Yes, the logo looks bad, not really a talent of mine.

Useful links:

Good luck with your project, I'm subscribing to this thread, looking forward to some progress. You've got my full support for this, I like the plot.
I don't have any ideas right now, but I will post a comment later!

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.