• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AXEtroll

This is a Darkspear troll made from a forest troll
It's armour is from the orc campaign.

Model has been edited by General Frank to assure perfect workability.

Keywords:
Orc, Troll, Forest, Foresttroll, Hunter, Axe, Witch, Stalker,
Contents

Axe Troll by levigeorge1617 (Model)

Axe Troll by levigeorge1617 (Model)

Reviews
14:44, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: [Approved] Model works ingame now and performs well. Good merge of a forest troll and a dark spear troll.

M

14:44, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

[Approved]
Model works ingame now and performs well. Good merge of a forest troll and a dark spear troll.

SuCkS at Viewing:thumbs_down:.......1.veiw=a black screen
2nd View:his head apears for 0.3 sec and goes black
3rd view :normal....
4rth view:Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

This Model Sucks big time......FiX it DuDE!I had to post it in my map.......and its buged!Fix it,E-mail it to me so i can update my map...:sign::witch_doc_sad::sad::sad:

Level 1
Awesome model dude, but this kind of bothers me :p

his face. it looks like a mess :sad: if you had put that Berserker face, the black "mask" you know, it would have been awesome! :razz:

Level 3
I sooo love this =D So many people are loading up thousands of troll models =) Now people dosen't have to mix like orc and trolls like World Of Warcraft =) Now people can have the own race "Trolls" =) Thanks Alot good job