• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AxeMaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Axe Master by AFW

Axe Master is created from Arthas, Captain and LordGarithos with texture from Campaign Footman.

~ Update ~

• Head re-size.

• Axe gems matches team color.

• Stand Fourth removed, fix upper arm disappear when animation is played.

• Base animation removed.

• Fixed left/right shoulders deformation.

• Axe is now into the center of the hand.

• Death animation sound changed from Paladin to Footman.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Sword Master, Axe Master, Captain, Arthas, Lord Garithos, Footman, Warrior, Defender
Contents

AxeMaster (Model)

Reviews
Misha 29th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: ugh.. you really gotta do something to stop TC shoulder/cape from deforming so much, as well as the other shoulder. you should also change his death sound to something other than paladin. and move...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
29th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

ugh.. you really gotta do something to stop TC shoulder/cape from deforming so much, as well as the other shoulder. you should also change his death sound to something other than paladin. and move the weapon so he grabs it a bit more with the center of the hand

Level 4
I like this model a lot. I can't see anything wrong with it, it functions well, the axe fits well with the paladin animations. Overall, really nice.

I do have one question, though. Is it possible to team color the blue gems on the axe?

It's good to see another model from you. Your Druid Catforms were actually really helpful.

Roland

R

Roland

@AFW: I recommend you to delete the Model's base animation C: he seems to be posing while his axe is woogling xD

But, Wonderful model! I really like it C: 10/10

Level 35
I find the mesh to be stretched at the shoulder and that his head is looking slightly to big, when he is attacking. I do however like the "heavy" feeling that his attacks gives off, though they might be tad to slow, that is something one can change in the editor.

When he is channeling/victory his lifted arm somewhat deforms, which is a shame - as for instance the cape movement is well made. Hope you might want to fix those things to improve it :smile:

It is not the most original model I've seen, nor is it a bad model. I'll give it an average of 3/5 - which would be 4/5 with fixes.

Level 2
Ah. . . Uhm. . . Excuse me , I need some help , I'm learning to creat model but I don't know how to detach parts of the model when stick skin :-(

Level 2
I hadn't see the thing I need

In tutorials hasn't the things I need

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
First: Don't double post. Second to make models like this you'll need a combination, which I know is there. Another alternative is scratch modeling. But really, none of it has any relevance to this model, hence no further discussion of it in this thread.

Consider private pm or messages.

As for the model I am looking forward to the fixes.