• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aww man i need so much help LOl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help o_o with my project War of Heroes o_o how do you make items Upgrade like i when i buy a sword i buy this upgrade The Sword upgrades to like mystic sword like that

And How Do you post pictures i need help with my mutiboard

And IDeas on a hero

And How do you Code unlocked heroes like i want to make a secret hero for only beta testers like when you type a name e.g death and it summons your hero to the spawn. Like some other games when they type a special hero code it auto spawns that hero into the spawning zone

And how do you make none attacking towers attack i want to make my fountain attack so anit spawn

Level 29
to post pictures click go advanced down below then go to manage attachments and find the upload. then attach the picture

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -special unit as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- create the special unit at the location u want in actions --------
note: only do this if u have a few amount of items to combine

if u have a lot of items u want to combine look for a good item recipe system there is a few on this site

here is a tutorial for item recipes http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/how-make-item-recipes-33931/

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has urItem) Equal to True
      • ((Triggering unit) has urOtherItem) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove urItem
      • Item - Remove urOtherItem
      • -------- then give new item to unit --------
edit: for the allowing unit to attack if its just one attack create an invisible dummy unit at the unit u want to attack and order the dummy unit to attack the unit u want attacked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.