• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Awkward Resourcelist Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I'm actually surprised nobody complained about this yet. What ain't broken could be fixed with a proper reason yes?

The current preview of when you go to someone's profile and check out their resources is a bit clumsy and far too wide, mostly focusing on icons. For skins and maps the bigger preview is lovely, but when I try to take a look at someone's icons, having so much wasted space about really bothers me. It looks nasty on my profile where I haven't uploaded much icons - could only imagine how it looks like on a profile that has 50+ uploads.

Is there any way we can shorten and stack more icons in a row without having to change everything else with it too?

full

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
This is what I get. What browser are you using?

The boxes are big when we talk icons, but this way I could display all types of resources in the same way quickly. There is definitely room for improvement, that's for sure.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2016-08-26 21.27.14.png
    Skærmbillede 2016-08-26 21.27.14.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.