• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AvP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well first of all there are plenty of tools which give you the possibility to record the things you do on the computer. That would be much better than using a camera ...

Sadly I have never played AvP so I can't give you a review on the video but the creep seems to be bugged :/

Level 4
Well first of all there are plenty of tools which give you the possibility to record the things you do on the computer. That would be much better than using a camera ...

Sadly I have never played AvP so I can't give you a review on the video but the creep seems to be bugged :/

I think it's because it was too big.

Also, video programs don't work for AvP2, the game has a built in mechanism to stop them. I've tried CamStudio, and it was unsuccessful with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.