• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

avoid enter start in load screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
how to avoid enter(input any key) to start in loading screen?(reforget version 1.32)please help!many thanks

Level 29
You mean getting rid of this message?
Press any key to continue

There are 2 possible solution, but I can't guarantee if it works on your modified map:
1.Use a default loading screen, which was commonly used in melee maps (accessible via "Scenario" -> "Map Loading Screen"):
World Editor Loading Screen 1.jpg

2.If you still had the problem with skipping the loading screen, make a trigger like this:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Game - Force (Picked player) to press the key Enter

Level 4
You mean getting rid of this message?
Press any key to continue

There are 2 possible solution, but I can't guarantee if it works on your modified map:
1.Use a default loading screen, which was commonly used in melee maps (accessible via "Scenario" -> "Map Loading Screen"):
View attachment 432565
2.If you still had the problem with skipping the loading screen, make a trigger like this:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Game - Force (Picked player) to press the key Enter
thank you , i try it in my world edit but it still not to work .

Status
Not open for further replies.