• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

*Avatar/Signature Request Taking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Request taking!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Work:
somethingoutatheblue.gif

for The Head Spliter
4u.jpg

For The Dota Star
Siggoo.jpg

The Lady Of the Moon Poem
너의 경로가 비애 달에 의하여, 빛난다 !
Eursiasiggi.jpg

Made For Eusira, "Our worlds are diverse, but we are still people"

Level 2
GreyArchon said:
I must be the only one who hasn't installed a japanese Font yet.

Did you draw that angel yourself?
Of course I did I only post my own work.
Steps
1)Draw
2)Ink in
3)scan
4)Computer enhance
5)final touchs
And also The font is korean as well I studied it so I know what it means (Constant searching for the right symbols in korean) IT means: Sorrow Moon, Follow your path!

Level 12
can u make me something thats not anime?

Thats my question
I'll PM you more Details if you except this request

Level 4
hey drunken thats what this topic is for. also i think they wanna know what you want if of

if you have free time or any time can you make me a signature. it has to have somthing to do with dota if you dont know what dota is thats ok. just make me something that looks good if you dont know what dota is

Level 25
Ok, ready for a thought-out request? <_<;;

I need a sig. But is also going to be a sorta show-off banner as well. Now, if you're good at drawing dragons, you'll find it much easier.

Basicaly, I need a purple/silver dragon. If you've ever seen Pins' purple silver dragon skin, they're the colours. However, for the head, the spikes will need to look sorta like the ones here on Blitz, a main character from my sorta campaigny thingy I plan to finish sometime
blitzheadshot.png

Anywho, the dragon should be walking on some flat, dried out stones, like you would find in a desert or somesuch, and at his feet that are on the ground there should be sparks of lightning coming out

Don't worry about text and stuff, I can work on that

Good luck <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.