• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Auxilary Sources of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Now I was thinking about this easier, but suppose you dont get a gold mine in a mission, or your gold mine doesnt have too much gold, what other sources could you use to get the funding needed for your army, I came up with some solutions, however more would be welcome.

1. Alchemist Crystals - Special crystals that give you a certain amount of gold per interval (using triggers) if they are if your possession
  2. Bounty unit - A unit eliminating which gives you a huge bounty (anywhere from 500 to 1500 gold)
  3. Pillage Ability
  4. Unsummon building (undead only)
  5. Creating a starfall ability that creates meteroids that act like gold coins or that can be sold to shops for gold
  6. A special trigger that converts a certain amount of lumber to a certain amount of gold
Anyway as I've said more suggestions as well as any advice in general is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.