• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aura Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey! I need a trigger for my ability that does the following:

When the unit is moving (not attacking, just moving) it will gain bonus move speed after a short time delay.

When the unit is attacking (standing on the same position or not, like following the target) it will receive bonus attack speed after a shot time delay.

When the unit is holding his position (standing on the same point and NOT attacking or casting any skill) it will receive bonus mana/life regeneration after a short time delay.

Also, these bonus passive abilities wears off IMEDIATELY when the unit calls another action DIFFERENT from the previous one.

Level 2
#1 and #2 will collide under this matter;

#1 says when you are moving, well basically if you are following a target, you are moving, so which one wins ?

Well, basically. If the unit IS attacking, moving to follow the target to keep attacking OR standing position and attacking (if in range) the buff applied would be the Attack one. But, if not attacking AND moving, the buff will be only the move one.
And if not attaking AND standing ground, it will be the regen one.

Actully i needed some good order/actions detector, that will trigger a timer. When the timer is over, if the unit STILL with that same order in progress, the buff will be applied.

The thing I want is to dont place any buff if the player does the move-attack-move-attack order or any combinations like that. Very common in some W3 games.

Better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.