• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aura of Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello again
Sorry i'm asking so many questions. For my custom race I wanted their main building to create shallow water around it like the undead buildings create blight but I figured it can't be done because it would mess up the pathing. So I thought about having it create a heavy rain around it. I know I could go to the map properties and set it to heavry rain but I want to consentrate it around the races's main building. If anyone knows how to do that please let me know.

Thanks,
Murfinator

Level 12
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes construction
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to 'your building'
    • Actions
      • Environment - Create at (Region centered at (Position of (Constructed structure)) with size (800.00, 800.00)) the weather effect Ashenvale Rain (Heavy)

Level 12
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes construction
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to 'your building'
    • Actions
      • Environment - Create at (Region centered at (Position of (Constructed structure)) with size (800.00, 800.00)) the weather effect Ashenvale Rain (Heavy)

you should also tell him to remove the weather effect when the building get destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.