• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Setting the Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello again guys,
I ran into another obsticale while working. I wanted to increase the size of units and buildings but i can't figure out how. I've fiddled around with many of the options under the Object Editor but I still can't figure out how to increase their size. Does anyone know how to edit that?

Thanks,
Murfinator

Level 18
Hello again guys,
I ran into another obsticale while working. I wanted to increase the size of units and buildings but i can't figure out how. I've fiddled around with many of the options under the Object Editor but I still can't figure out how to increase their size. Does anyone know how to edit that?

Thanks,
Murfinator

Unit Tab --> Art --> Scaling Value

1 = normal unit size
2 = 2 times bigger than normal
3 = 3 times bigger as normal and so on...

Note that you should also change the selection scale same as the scaling value. But it's not so important ;)

Level 3
Hehe funny story here. Right after i posted this i went back into the editor and started looking again. thats when i noticed that I was changing the stuff on building A but putting in building B to test it so right after i saw that i figured it out. =] But thanks for the tips they will help keep it balanced.

Thanks,
Murfinator

Status
Not open for further replies.