• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ATTENTION! Your Voice in My Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings, fellow Hive-mates. For my current project I need some voices... of course I cannot do them all myself... The current project is a marine one, so I will need some non-childish voices :p, if you have a childish voice you can always edit and make it sound deeper! I will give you credits, but if you wish keep your name private and instead of giving you credits for the voice, I can give you credits for Co-Helper. EX: Co-Helper: nuuh (Not wished to be known)
Please reply because I need as many voices as possible. Note I will send your scripts by email or you can make your own CUSTOM UNIT SOUNDS. The cinematics WILL NOT be abl eto be chosen by you and WILL BE in scripts. If you are interested please tell me. If you are unsure I can always give you easy parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.