• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack - Range: not working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Did they do an update or something. I'm trying to make a towers range 1600 but then when I start the game it says 700. I tried making it a unit instead of a building, I tried looking in gameplay constants, and I even tried making the range just 800 and it still goes to 700. Finally I tried making an archer shoot 1600 and that didn't even work.

Anyone know whats going on?

Level 14
Did they do an update or something. I'm trying to make a towers range 1600 but then when I start the game it says 700. I tried making it a unit instead of a building, I tried looking in gameplay constants, and I even tried making the range just 800 and it still goes to 700. Finally I tried making an archer shoot 1600 and that didn't even work.

Anyone know whats going on?
Have you made sure that the Combat - Acquisition Range ≥ Attack - Range?

Last edited:
Level 7
Have you made sure that the Combat - Acquisition Range ≥ Attack - Range?

O that was it, I forgot to set acquisition range. If you want to try my co-op level feel free, it's got some cool downloaded spells in it. It's Dwarves vs Goblins. O and it's got a combo item system where if say you put all 3 swords or gloves or whatever on a hero it will automatically combine them.

Attachments

• GeyserJump.w3x
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.