• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

attack move-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I´ve maked a trigger that

periodic time
a unit group attack move - to (location)

Is working but when the units go to location, he back to the original point, what must do to solve this ?

• Follow SylvanasSS
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • SylvAttacking Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet PointSylv = (Position of Sylvanas 0005 <gen>)
      • Unit Group - Order SkeletonWarrGroup to Attack-Move To (Position of Sylvanas 0005 <gen>)
      • AI - Ignore No unit's guard position
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in SkeletonArcherGroup and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To PointSylv)

Level 12
they belongs to an player ally

the skeleton are creep made (skeletal marksman) but have been put to an ally of player

The raise carrion beatle, spawn a skeleton archer dummy, that has been replaced with one of 3 types of skeleton archers (1 fire, 1 cold 1 venon)

but they go to sylvanas location, but insists turn back to the birth location

Last edited:
Level 21
the unit keeps being issued an AI based order to move back to it's starting point, so this is what I do to work around this:

trigger 1 - save starting position of the unit in a small region (we will call this region x) (either with initialization or when the unit is summoned - depending on when the unit appears...)

trigger 2 -
event - a unit is issued an order targeting a point

condition a- your unit, wtvr you need
condition b - target point of issued order is in region x

action - order the unit to do what you want it to do.

this should overwrite the AI guard position command with whatever you want the unit to do.

Level 13
you said you tried that and it didn't work (it was in your original trigger). When I had tried using that it didn't do much either. I think that function is not permanent. and I'm pretty sure my suggestion will solve your issue.
He probably forgot to set player controller to Computer and check Fixed Player Settings under Scenario Properties. Otherwise, that AI action won't work, if memory preserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.