• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

attack-move string??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi all, i have tried many times at guessing the right string that goes with the "Attack-Move" and the "Attack-Ground" order.:eekani:
Here is my trigger (without event shown):

Condition:
(Issued order) equal to (Order(______))
Action:
Order "Unitgroup" to Attack-Move to center of region 001 / Order "Unitgroup" to Attack-Ground (target point of issued order)

Note:There are 3 events, Rifleman 0012 is issued an order | targeting an object/point/no target |

Can someone please tell me the string-order for those 2 commands?
or maybe 1 would be appreciated too.:grin:

Level 6
redissusions: I've tried attack ground already and it didn't work but attackground as 1 word i'll try. thanks for helping if it works :D.

Eleandor:Hm, i see although i am unfarmiliar with JASS as i've never used it before, you've got a point. I'll see if it works :D.

Edited:
redissusions: WOAH thanks, "attackground" IS the right string, thanks!!

Eleandor: this is what comes up, the string is "attack"????? but i have tried that and it didn't work.
I did issue order peasent001 to attack move to region 000. Ima noob at JASS lol.

function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call IssuePointOrderLocBJ( gg_unit_hpea_0000, "attack", GetRectCenter(gg_rct_Region_000) )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_001 takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001 = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction

Btw:still need to find out attack-move string if anyone knows please help me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.