• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack and armor type swiching spell/trigg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My map is about unit (not heroes) can change between 2 attacks and armor types.Is elemental based so i have Darkness,Light,Water,Fire,Earth,Nature.
Unit can have only 2 of 6 types (not 2 same) elements example water and fire,
so in short words combination would be:
Armor | Attack|
1. Water Water
2. Water Fire
3. Fire Water
4. Fire Fire

So my problem is:I dont want to create
each unit separate is a lot and then use morp or bear form .If there wont be any other solution then i will -.- but i find 2 abilities that can change armor and attack type.
Attack type can change ability War Club from Mountain Giant
problem is it always need to pick tree to transform even if i uncheck targets alowed (tree) so if anyone know how to make it just turn on/off.
Armor type i find root i didnt play 2 much but i read that unit cant move and smiliar problems...i just need to unit is able to switch only armor type on/off thats all.
If anyone know how to do changing with triggers without creating units (cuz i will need to create over 100 units) pls help me..You will have credit in my map cuz this 2 things are the main things that troubles me.

Level 4
x

you mean icon that armor/attack is changed wont show?or something else ?
and upgrade also have i think for armor change type but always when i resarch is buggy is always at unarmored idk why...

Status
Not open for further replies.