• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am working on attachments and have ran into an odd occurrence. Here is the simple layout of what I am doing. I am having a hero attack a weapon rack and then give the hero a weapon and having that weapon show up equipped on their hand. I have successfully done this. Here is the problem. I am trying to do the exact same thing except for armor. I have it to the point that the unit i am trying to give it to will get the item but it won't show up attached. When the unit drops the item it isn't until then do you see the model. Could I please have some help?

I have my map attached. Oh and by the way feel free to enable the cinematic I made and view it, feel free to give me response on it. Constructive criticism wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.