• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

At the mountains of madness

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

At the mountains of madness (Map)

Reviews
19:26, 17th Feb 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
use these to help you build a good desc (BB codes
i will not download this until i know what i will be playing :thumbs_down:

1/5
You can reject a map without playing, but you cannot rate it.
That's just "not done".
You rate a map for how good it is, not for how good you THINK it MIGHT POSSIBLY be. Rejection can be based on the rules, and this map clearly breaks them (so that's allowed).
I'll hand out punishments for that later on.

About the map:
  • A lot of spelling/grammatical mistakes and even sentences that make no sense at all.
  • The triggers are extremely basic (every 0.01 second-triggers are bad and even worse if you have a leak in it, like you do).
  • The objects were barely edited.
  • The gameplay is.... not good, really. The storyline is hard to follow due to your bad English and there just isn't much to do aside from running for the rest of the game.
  • The terrain is also very basic (meaning not good): stop abusing blizzard cliffs and use more doodads, use the raise/lower-tools, place more different tilesets.

Level 5
You can reject a map without playing, but you cannot rate it.
That's just "not done".
You rate a map for how good it is, not for how good you THINK it MIGHT POSSIBLY be. Rejection can be based on the rules, and this map clearly breaks them (so that's allowed).
I'll hand out punishments for that later on.

About the map:
  • A lot of spelling/grammatical mistakes and even sentences that make no sense at all.
  • The triggers are extremely basic (every 0.01 second-triggers are bad and even worse if you have a leak in it, like you do).
  • The objects were barely edited.
  • The gameplay is.... not good, really. The storyline is hard to follow due to your bad English and there just isn't much to do aside from running for the rest of the game.
  • The terrain is also very basic (meaning not good): stop abusing blizzard cliffs and use more doodads, use the raise/lower-tools, place more different tilesets.

thx, i will know that in the future :thumbs_up: