• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AT LONG LAST: StarCraft Team Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Finally me and tthe other SEF MT (Storm Earth and Fire Map Team) members have found enough models to create a map were gonna cal StarCraft Team Attack. The nap will be basicly about well StarCraft. IF ANY1 FINDS ICONS THAT WE CAN USE PLEASE EMAIL THEM 2 [email protected] (im team leader) We also need more peole in the team and if you wana join email me. Our website is just getting set up-wen it does get set up you can register by simply going into the rregister section; note that yull still need an email for confermation we aredy had huge delays on it I hope we dont get no more. ALSO WE CRITICALLY NEED ZERG STRUCTURES!!! And if you dont get why we need it ant u think wer doing this asa StarCraft map you are SO WRONG SC TA will be a WARCRAFT 3 MAP. We are making is simply because we got email telling us it wud be cool :D
O by the way i spel bad becas im so used 2 txt :cry:

Level 2
there is already a strcraft map...dl it and edit it, this is the fastest way for making a sc map.

Level 22
The existomg SC map is very limited because it was designed for battle.net. You can only fit so much into 4 megs. Besides, the recently submitted SC models are much better qualitiy then ther ones in the current SC map. Be sure to keep us up to date on your progress! Are you putting in all the original SC sounds/voices? Are you going to try to limit it to 4 megs so it can be played on battle.net? I can make Icons for you, if you like. Please PM me If you are interested.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.