• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Triger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yo i play WarCraft 3 The Frozen Throne my in game names SmokeyBoy some of u may no me i play alot mostly tds and muals i was playing a td about 3 days ago and i meat this dude that was on my team it was a pokemon 2 sided map if u know what i mean and he made the map so we desided to make one toghter we done most but we need help with some trigers im sure some of you guys here can give us a hand maybe even show us what to do so we dont need to keep asking people to do it for us. If u can help can you add me
[email protected]

any questions reply and ill try to get back to them as fast as i can.
Cheers for reading...

PreView

Previewofmap.jpg

Level 24
dude could you maybe talk with periods or commas or any type of punctuation in that post it's kind of hard to read anything especially when you're not entirely sure where sentences should stop and start and maybe being a little more specific than we need help with triggers would help your cause because there are loads and loads of trigger actions/conditions/events like i don't even know where to begin listing them all off because that would take soooo long because there are so many if you know what i mean. if you decide to type in a readable manner then get back to this as fast as you can because your post is rather hard to read without any punctuation to speak of except for that little period in front of the very last sentence :roll:

btw ".co.uk" means the UK right? aren't the english supposed to be so much better at, well, ENGLISH, than americans? i mean come on, i wouldn't expect that from a high school freshman, and in the US the stupid ones are as plentiful as they are, well, stupid. MAYBE from someone in junior high, so if you're older than 13 you deserve a slap, or to have your sugar and coffee confiscated.

Level 1
Sorry im 13 dotn't slap me.
i cant spell, read, writ, etc..

i just need help with spawn triggers

Level 2
Ok bassicly, what we need is the important triggers. Such as Monster Spawn Location. Stuff Like that. My friend is fixing the leaderboard but is unable to do anything else. I can do the Kick Funtion and The beggeging and messages thoughout etc. We just need the important stuff.

Thank you.

Kaostic

Status
Not open for further replies.