1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Astro Projection tutorial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pandawarrior, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

Armix 8 for the graphic. A great graphic! :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another interesting thread, another practice in which i shall perform! sure hope this works cause this sounds truly amazing, if it works :p haha

3. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can confirm it works with practice, hope, and peace of mind. I have done this a lot. It soothes me a lot and I sometimes fall into a small trance then wake up atleast 15 mins later.

4. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I personally didn't try it, but this is supposed to work (by the thoughts of several people).

5. HQCosTheta

HQCosTheta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is this different from astral projection or did you just spell it differently?

Also we use 100% of our brains but only 10% at a time. Whoever that was that said we only use 10% didn't understand the source material. Now, if we could use 100% of our brains at once that WOULD, in fact, be super.

If this stuff interests you you should set up some remote viewing exercises. That stuff is messed up. Lucid dreaming can be a lot of fun too.

6. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Some people refer to it as astro, some astral. I like your theory to this. And ohhh the remote viewing exercises. I use to try doing those. And I agree, very, very weird. xD

Lucid dreaming-- perhaps I should make a small tutorial on how to accomplish this? It is like being in your own little world with complete control over every single thing. I have only done this 4 or 5 times, but it is still very worthwhile to learn.

7. WherewolfTherewolf

WherewolfTherewolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I don't really consider this sort of thing spiritual, but I'd imagine most people have at least tried to do something similar (concentrate while awake and try to create for themselves their own "world" you may call it), it's interesting what your mind can create if you focus, though lately I've found that I have a really hard time concentrating on something like that.

8. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I agree, focusing is actually a hard thing to do and requires patience. You can do it! ;)

By the way, nice 4D tesseract. :)

9. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    I go to my happy place about 5 times a day about 5 minutes each visit.
    Meditating like a man.

10. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission Accomplished.... thank you for sharing this with us, it is indeed a new way on how we use our minds, just like your other threads... god amazing :D!

11. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    You have successfully done this? If so, I am very happy to allow others to embrace their spiritual essence! :)

12. ike_ike

ike_ike

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes i find it to be a resoundingly spiritual ritual

good way to get in touch with one's inner essence, so to speak

13. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a good way for your inner essence to come to the surface, indeed.

14. Icedrake

Icedrake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Isn't this the same thing as dreaming, but with a fancier name? When you dream it feels like you are out of your body and in another world, and sometimes you can control it, and sometimes you can't.

15. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    i guess u can say its like a lucid dream, but when u do it, your more awake then u are asleep

16. Icedrake

Icedrake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah. So would it kind of be a daydream?

17. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    A bit. It is kind of like being knocked out, but you are still awake, just like.. hard to explain. Half yes, half no

18. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol maybe... but it seems that in a lucid dream, your in kind of a random place that u could do whatever u want

while in this.. ur pretty much in the place u want to be at.. and could do whatever u want

does that further define each? i hope so :p

but yes.. i guess it could be like day dreaming.... INTENSE DAY DREAMING :p hehe

19. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  20. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:

Sort of. What I use to explain it is to imagine there are 3 parts of the human. Mind, Body, Soul. Technically.. your body stays, mind goes, soul goes. Like a method of scouting you could say. I am part Native American from my grandmother. My great grandmother and grandmother go to these Indian ritual things/gatherings. They do this to exercise the spirit. Body stays, mind and soul leaves. Like meditation.