• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poso massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
is he sadist? xD
Sansui is sort of a sadist and finds certain violent things funny or "awesome" to my knowledge, but he feels for children and women no matter the situation, and he feels for them, alot. Thus he only found the ending of the guy running around with the scalp dangling funny, he was disgusted with the dead children.

Personally, I don't mind the video, infact I was eating my lunch and drinking when I watched it. I find it interesting and rather "nice" but it's odd people are wandering around so randomly like that. I had no idea was going on until I did further reading, when I watched the first part it seemed like they were collecting/harvesting brains or each other or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.