• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Assyst Sys + Creep Kills Sys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Guys...
First sry about my bad english =)

So heres my Problem...

Im Trying to create an Assist sys in gui but im stucking right @ the beginning ^^

And i need a creep kills system that will count the creep kills WITHOUT DUMMY UNIT´s ( because of like 100 spells wich using dummy units)

If that all can be done in gui it will be superb...
If only in jass i will need a easy to conf. sys.

Thx alot for answers...

Level 9
Here is one that can be used in GUI.
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=82929&highlight=Assist

A much better on is here, but it requires vJass. You'll need JassHelper (I recommend NewGenPack)
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=100199&highlight=Assist

I'll let someone else explain creep kill system. It's not hard, but I don't want to write the trigger in GUI for you (which is probably is what would end up happening). I will explain how to do it though.

You just use the Event - A unit dies
Condiiton - Owner of Dying Unit == NEAUTRAL_HOSTILE
set CreepKill[ PlayerNameof(killingunit) ] = CreepKill[ PlayerNameof(killingunit) ] + 1

Where CreepKill is a global variable array with size of 12.

Good luck!

Level 2
Thx 4 answer assist system is nice =)
Only problem is that i have too add player red and player green to creepkills too ( its an aoe with 2 computered player for creep waves)
So can i make a unitgroup like:
Pick all units in playable map area controlled by player [player]
set last created unit group = CreepGroup
add all units in playable map area from player [second player]to last created unit group
add ..... (adding neutral creeps too)

second triger for mb:
if/then/else/
condition
Trigering unit is in CreepGroup
then
triger for mb counter
ive tryed so but it doesnt work... i mean it doesnt count the dummy units anymore but it doesnt show the creep kills too

Status
Not open for further replies.