• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Assignment Parady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
For my English Assignment I have to write a Parady, which for those who don't know is making fun of something else. Its not finished yet but I thought I would post what i've done here, did it in about 10 minutes:)

Lord of the Rings – The Chronicles of Narnia Parody

Sam: Mr Frodo, how can we get into Mordor Mr Frodo?
Frodo: I don’t know Sam, but let’s keep on moving.
Sam: Ok Mr Frodo,
Frodo: Well here it is Sam, the gate.
Sam: Yes Mr Frodo
Frodo: Let’s go, the gates still open.
Sam: Ok Mr Frodo, but one question first Mr Frodo. Why don’t we just walk into that wardrobe over there?
Frodo: Wait, I think I have a better idea. Let’s walk into that wardrobe over there!
Sam: Good idea Mr Frodo!
[Walks down hill into wardrobe and enter a Snowy Forest.]
Sam: Who’s that lady over there?
Witch: Look, some man children. We must question then a bit. Hello Man Children!
Frodo: Hello!
Witch: Now how many are there of you children, 2 boys and 2 girls?
Frodo: Well I suppose Merry and Pippin can count as girls, can’t they?
Sam: Well we had best be going now Mr Frodo.
Frodo: Yes that is right.
Witch: Wait man children, I command you to stop!
Frodo: Yea well, where being chased by a creature called Golumn, so if you see him don’t tell him where hiding in this rock over here.
[Frodo and Sam go into Rock and fall down, and then they appear at the foot of Mount Doom]
Sam: Well that was quick Mr Frodo!
Frodo: Yes, but the journey up the Mountain will be a lot harder.
Sam: No it won’t be Mr Frodo, well just take the Elevator!
[Frodo and Sam walk up to side of the Mountain and door to elevator opens, Frodo and Sam walk in and door closes.]

Status
Not open for further replies.