1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Assassin2.blp

Submitted by Situ
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
My last skins are a few years back but today i thought i have to do one, that´s what happens. Think it makes the the model more usefull. Can be used as whatever you want^^. Thx to 67chrome who made a ward skin to so i had the chance to look where i can place the blackzones to optimes filsize. I hope someone gets use of this, have fun :)

edit: little more shading, arm shoulder darker so they fit to the cape, one metall thingi on face deletet cause it was ugly, whitezones on capeendings deleted, filesize go down from 97 to 67 :) hope you enjoy!
edit2: change ear and closed eye, i change them to recolered sorcress parts cause 67chrome dont want me to use his earskin. but that doesnt matters there are no big changings and i think the skin looks even good after the change :). (no i will not skin a ear by myself cause its realy realy boring!)

Keywords:
Female,Shadow,Caster,Sorcress,Situ,evil,elf
Contents

Shadowdancer (Texture)

Reviews
19:30, 8th Jun 2012 67chrome: Overall this looks pretty good and largely approve-able, the only parts I'm not a fan of are the ears and hood, which seem to be re-colors of my skin >:( Do your own work in those areas and I'll approve this ;) If...
  1. ArconosBlade

ArconosBlade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great 1 of the best skins i've seen

2. Mgeterno11

Mgeterno11

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks much awesome with this update. :D

3. Cakedog345

Cakedog345

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Not bad at all ! ( but i don't like the idea of ​​using someone else's work....)
    Bodice, also, might have some highlights. :)

4. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the headpiece looks great :p

5. ShAdOwDaRkSoUl

ShAdOwDaRkSoUl

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    it's like a high elf on night elf clothing

7. Horselord12

Horselord12

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice skin. GJ
    Otherwise may by chance or direct that assissin skin looks like the sorceress on picture.

Attached Files: