• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assassin.blp

Texture made for the Texturing Contest #10.
She's an evil sorceress, one of her spells backfired and she was left scarred beyond recognition. Tasty, yes?
Enjoy and give credits if you use in your map.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
Dark, Elf, sorceress, evil, burn, silent, hill, witch, arcane, magic, gem
Contents

Assassin.blp (Texture)

Reviews
10:29, 14th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Approved] Those black spots don't do justice for your texture, but they're hardly noticeable in the viewer or in game. The shading is good, the detail is excellent. I now pronounce this texture approved!
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

10:29, 14th Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Approved]
Those black spots don't do justice for your texture, but they're hardly noticeable in the viewer or in game. The shading is good, the detail is excellent. I now pronounce this texture approved!

Level 34
Just making new, serious rating ^^

GOOD
[+] Great and high quality makes this skin look great
[+] Bandages look very good
[+] And so is the face
[+] She looks little bit scary, but that's good ^^

BAD
[-] The skin isn't matching the Arcane theme, few purple gems aren't enough
[-] Her navel looks a bit weird to me, it's just a black dot
[-] Cloak looks really weird, looks like it's stone material

NEUTRAL
[=] There's a black thing on the arms that needs to be alphed out
[=] Ears look a bit odd
[=] Those ''underpants''... seems they are holded by nothing, why doesn't it just falls?
[=] Nice alphing (TC) on the shoulders

RESULT
4.25/5 - It's a nice skin Dio

FINAL RATE
4/5 - Recommended

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If you're going for showing skin, do it properly. :\
Looks like some creepy girl, with some odd parts of armor. I wouldn't think that's a comfy bit, that between her legs. The cracks in the cape are too deep to resemble leather.

It's original though, and not directly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.