• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ask for some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some time making these lights for my map. I'm not sure they look good or not. Some advice are very helpful to me.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

eejin

Tool Moderator
Level 12
I quite like the street lantern in the last screenshot. Perhaps you should try experimenting with custom DnC models to give your lighting some more power.
JASS:
call SetDayNightModels("","")
Try this to set it to be completely dark. Very useful for making dungeons!

I quite like the street lantern in the last screenshot. Perhaps you should try experimenting with custom DnC models to give your lighting some more power.
JASS:
call SetDayNightModels("","")
Try this to set it to be completely dark. Very useful for making dungeons!
Yes, thank you very much for your advice. The darker fog is really better for lighting effects.
I just want to improve the illumination of Warcraft itself and make the dark scene more natural.I think different colors of glow plus illumination correction are enough for most scenes in my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.