• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

artifacts nvidia

Level 2
Artifacts appeared after updating nvidia 531.18 drivers.
But best of all, the fps rose to 60 frames, before the update it was 37-45
I've been playing with Quenching Mod for half a year now

Attachments

• 20230307000601.gif
    20230307000601.gif
    362.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Level 2
i have a lot of that blinking shadows on the terrain and as much as I love the look of the high quality terrain i had to turn off shaders cuz those constant shadows flashing on my screen are distracting...

Level 2
Yes, buddy, you didn't help me, but I noticed the most important thing when I reinstalled warcraft3 and installed the Quenching mod. everything was perfect. then after a couple of days I started the game again and the artifacts started again

Level 1
Hello! Had the same problem on Nvidia. It helped to change the QM client settings GPU to Intel/Amd. Shaders in this var turned on, there is a slight difference with Nvidia, but there are no artifacts (sorry for bad english :))