• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
now correct me if im wrong, which im not, but arthas's soul was taken in ROC by the lich king. Now that hes the lich king in tft, doesnt that mean he gets his soul back? along with his concience and a varriaty of emotions ect... which would mean he wouldnt be evil, but a brooding person. (watches angel) yep that definetly the story. not that i would like him good, hes cool when hes evil of course...

Level 6
arthas is a b@st@rd!!! hes a betrayer! he wounded illidan badly and ill neva forgive him for that!!! hes evil!!!

Level 11
"What has this to do with World of Warcraft?"

Good question, but I feel like answering. When Arthas became the Lich King, Nerzhul put his soul into Arthas's body, displacing Arthas's soul to some random place.(the recycle bin :lol: ) Or at least that's what I think happened.

@illadon: You do know that Illidan is still alive, don't you?

Level 6
ya i know, some one (i totally forget who, i think it wus dande, i think he left) told me hes still alive, but can anyone tell me exactly wut happend after arthas wounded illidan, plz?

Level 3
basiccally wat happened was arthas climbed a mountain, and fused with the lichking, making him the lichking. and he got back his soul (well that should happen)

Level 6
i already know wut happend to arthas after the illidan.vs.arthas battle, i just wunt to know wut happend to illidan

Level 5
Illidan, the naga and the blood elves returned to Draenor where Illidan now hides, for his demon master, Kilajen seeks to destroy him since he twice failed to put and end to the scourge. Illidan is in WoW and is the strongest npc you'll meet according to blizzard since Arthas\Lich King is in northrend and it is unavailable and Kilajen doesn't rear his ugly mug.

Level 2
Rumours have it that in the WoW Expansion pack players will be able to visit Northerand and meet Arthas :D

Level 2
Arthas is all powerful ilidan is a weak whelp that narrowly escaped Arthas then ran like a coward to draenor, he has no honor. He deserves to die... Arthas is the coolest Warcraft character of all time, donnot defend the weak illidan stormrage....

Level 25
Illidan and Arthas both suck

One is a Night Elf who has the Skull of Guldan, thus making him freaken powerful. He also has controll over a bunch of floating rocks in space somewhere that the Orcs used to live on

The other is a undead human with the fused spirits of an orc warlock and a human paladin, a fancy sword that makes him 00ber powerful, and control over a small tower of ice and a bit of the undead horde

You want 00ber characters? I'd like to see Arthas stand up to one of the Aspects

... Come to think of it... That'd be a pretty good fight... Watching Arthas getting his ass kicked beyond mortal comparison and all...

Level 3
what happened to arhtas:
after defeating illidan he walked up the frozen thrones stairs here he heard the voices of people like uther and murradin wich was his final test, then he struck frostmourne into the place wich it came from, the frozen throne wich completed "the sircle" then arthas picked up ner'zuls helmet and the souless death knight gained the soul of an orc warloc/shaman then they vere one.
and the lich king (ner'thas :D ) could actualy when at full power crush atleast one of the aspects

Level 12
Again, against thread necromancy. But heh.

Arthas did not kill Illidan. Illidan was simply mortally wounded for good and had to retreat back to Outland. Of course, he still resides in Outland, though the new expansion pack is not confirmed to actually bring him back.

Level 25
Jeez, this is ancient =/

Anywho, the Lich King, seeing as Arthas doesn't exist any more, is unliving. He's not dead, he's not alive, he's not undead, he's somewhere in the middle. He still has his humanity and stuff, but is all pale. But I don't believe he ages any more, just to add to it

Level 2
What I find weird is that ILLIDAN OWNED TICHONDRIUS THAT FUCKSHIT DAMASS!!!!!!!!!!

THEN HE FUCKING GETS OWNED BY A DEATH KNIGHT???!?!?!?!? WHAT A LOZR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 25
A Death Knight getting his power from an undead orcish shaman, wielding a vampiric runeblade, and so great a threat that the demons put guards like Tichonderius there to make sure his master couldn't free himself from his imprisonment?

Status
Not open for further replies.