1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arthas?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Arthasizcool, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Arthasizcool

Arthasizcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    now correct me if im wrong, which im not, but arthas's soul was taken in ROC by the lich king. Now that hes the lich king in tft, doesnt that mean he gets his soul back? along with his concience and a varriaty of emotions ect... which would mean he wouldnt be evil, but a brooding person. (watches angel) yep that definetly the story. not that i would like him good, hes cool when hes evil of course...

2. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    arthas is a b@st@rd!!! hes a betrayer! he wounded illidan badly and ill neva forgive him for that!!! hes evil!!!

3. CraZy.FroG[B]

CraZy.FroG[B]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What has this to do with World of Warcraft?

4. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    "What has this to do with World of Warcraft?"

Good question, but I feel like answering. When Arthas became the Lich King, Nerzhul put his soul into Arthas's body, displacing Arthas's soul to some random place.(the recycle bin :lol: ) Or at least that's what I think happened.

@illadon: You do know that Illidan is still alive, don't you?

5. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya i know, some one (i totally forget who, i think it wus dande, i think he left) told me hes still alive, but can anyone tell me exactly wut happend after arthas wounded illidan, plz?

6. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Arthasizcool

Arthasizcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    basiccally wat happened was arthas climbed a mountain, and fused with the lichking, making him the lichking. and he got back his soul (well that should happen)

8. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    i already know wut happend to arthas after the illidan.vs.arthas battle, i just wunt to know wut happend to illidan

9. evilwart-dragon

evilwart-dragon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Illidan, the naga and the blood elves returned to Draenor where Illidan now hides, for his demon master, Kilajen seeks to destroy him since he twice failed to put and end to the scourge. Illidan is in WoW and is the strongest npc you'll meet according to blizzard since Arthas\Lich King is in northrend and it is unavailable and Kilajen doesn't rear his ugly mug.

10. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    @illadon: go look at the link I put up previously.(in the second post on here.)

11. Arthasizcool

Arthasizcool

Resources:
    Resources:
    he SHOULD have gotten his soul back, granting him a concious so arthas would go crazy cuz he killed ppl... WATCH ANGEL!!!!

12. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    hmm, why cant i visit the frozen throne? cant i go 2 north rend? or is arthas just stuck on the giant iceberg?

13. Nephtis

Nephtis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rumours have it that in the WoW Expansion pack players will be able to visit Northerand and meet Arthas :D

14. GoliathPraetor

GoliathPraetor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Arthas is all powerful ilidan is a weak whelp that narrowly escaped Arthas then ran like a coward to draenor, he has no honor. He deserves to die... Arthas is the coolest Warcraft character of all time, donnot defend the weak illidan stormrage....

15. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Illidan and Arthas both suck

One is a Night Elf who has the Skull of Guldan, thus making him freaken powerful. He also has controll over a bunch of floating rocks in space somewhere that the Orcs used to live on

The other is a undead human with the fused spirits of an orc warlock and a human paladin, a fancy sword that makes him 00ber powerful, and control over a small tower of ice and a bit of the undead horde

You want 00ber characters? I'd like to see Arthas stand up to one of the Aspects

... Come to think of it... That'd be a pretty good fight... Watching Arthas getting his ass kicked beyond mortal comparison and all...

16. Sandro

Sandro

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    what happened to arhtas:
    after defeating illidan he walked up the frozen thrones stairs here he heard the voices of people like uther and murradin wich was his final test, then he struck frostmourne into the place wich it came from, the frozen throne wich completed "the sircle" then arthas picked up ner'zuls helmet and the souless death knight gained the soul of an orc warloc/shaman then they vere one.
    and the lich king (ner'thas :D ) could actualy when at full power crush atleast one of the aspects

17. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Again, against thread necromancy. But heh.

Arthas did not kill Illidan. Illidan was simply mortally wounded for good and had to retreat back to Outland. Of course, he still resides in Outland, though the new expansion pack is not confirmed to actually bring him back.

18. PhoenixFeather

PhoenixFeather

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mecheon:
    Arthas is not an Undead. As far as I remember, he´s still a living person but without his soul.

19. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Jeez, this is ancient =/

Anywho, the Lich King, seeing as Arthas doesn't exist any more, is unliving. He's not dead, he's not alive, he's not undead, he's somewhere in the middle. He still has his humanity and stuff, but is all pale. But I don't believe he ages any more, just to add to it

20. Romethesislo

Romethesislo

Resources:
    Resources:
    What I find weird is that ILLIDAN OWNED TICHONDRIUS THAT FUCKSHIT DAMASS!!!!!!!!!!

THEN HE FUCKING GETS OWNED BY A DEATH KNIGHT???!?!?!?!? WHAT A LOZR!!!!!!!!!!!!