• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Arthas The Ashbringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
We have already a variety of Arthas models, but I can't find Arthas with Ashbringer for Reforged. So could you please make model of Arthas The Ashbringer for Reforged? If possible, I want you to use model of Arthas with hammer to make Arthas The Ashbringer!! Actually, I don't like the model of Arthas wielding Frostmourne because his eyes seem so evil!!
Anyway, thank you for reading my request.

Level 21
I don't think it would make much sense in the lore Arthas never owned the Ashbringer...

But maybe to save time someone could edit the Froustmourne Arthas like the old original Warcraft III before they changed it for the Reforged Version so he has the sword if you need it...

Level 2
I don't think it would make much sense in the lore Arthas never owned the Ashbringer...

But maybe to save time someone could edit the Froustmourne Arthas like the old original Warcraft III before they changed it for the Reforged Version so he has the sword if you need it...
You're right. But I found the model of Arthas with Ashbringer for original Warcraft III version. So I think Arthas with Ashbringer would add diversity when we create our own campaign... Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.