• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want an Arthas holds The Ashbringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want an Arthas holds The Ashbringer....I want a model which looks like this but its Frostmourne replaced with The Ashbringer.
1437-10-04 10_44_59-.png

pI745SY.png

Level 21
When you import this model, set the path to this: Units\Human\ArthaswithSword\ArthaswithSword.mdx , so it'll use the default Arthas' portrait. Don't forget to import the "Ashbringer" texture.
By the way, this isn't the place for requests. If you have more requests, post them here.
9q5GLzl.jpg

Attachments

• ArthasWithAshbringer.mdx
    127.7 KB · Views: 170
  • TheAshbringer.blp
    26.5 KB · Views: 117
Level 2
When you import this model, set the path to this: Units\Human\ArthaswithSword\ArthaswithSword.mdx , so it'll use the default Arthas' portrait. Don't forget to import the "Ashbringer" texture.
By the way, this isn't the place for requests. If you have more requests, post them here.

9q5GLzl.jpg

Thank you so much.. and I am sorry to ask in a wrong place, I am new in this website.

Level 1

Sorry to reply there, but I imported the 2 Attached files and changed the path as you said and it doesnt work in game, I have an invisible unit.
I missed something maybe... could you be more precise ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to import the Ashbringer.mdx as well O-o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.