• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Menethil(Death Knight on Foot and Mounted)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I think that the models of Arthas and the death knight for melee are very similar and I decided to show everyone my vision of the fallen prince.
P.S: Arthas' spell animations and main texture are entirely @HerrDave My goal was to create an interesting variation on Arthas' model.
Contents

Arthas Menethil(Death Knight Mounted) (Model)

Arthas Menethil(Death Knight Mounted) (Model)

Arthas Menethil(Death Knight on Foot) (Model)

Arthas Menethil(Death Knight on Foot) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
So updates in about 2 years. There are also a ton of issues.
Level 3
First impressions from the pictures alone is very well done, the details on the armor and especielly the face is incredible. I love that you included the option for an mounted and foot version of the model. I would myself use this one over the original, but that's my personal preference. Good work, keep the great work up!

Level 50
@StonemaulMidget - Arthas foot: updated animations "Spell" and "Rack Channel".You can check)
Also taken from this model by HerrDave: Old-school Lich King

Most of the changes are by @HerrDave - the texture did most of the work here.
I suggest you edit the other Arthas model you published to the media section to use this texture because that one is looking more custom made than this one.

Level 13
@Stefan.K
I'm not denying that the textures and the two animations are the work of @HerrDave.
Even more - the description states that the texture and animations are his. I only made versions of just Arthas Menethil, not the Lich King
I have no intention of stealing @HerrDave's work. I will be glad if he says that the texture and some of the animations belong to him. My goal is to create a variation of the Arthas model closer to the classic style, but different from the usual death knight

Level 50
@Stefan.K
I'm not denying that the textures and the two animations are the work of @HerrDave.
Even more - the description states that the texture and animations are his. I only made versions of just Arthas Menethil, not the Lich King
I have no intention of stealing @HerrDave's work. I will be glad if he says that the texture and some of the animations belong to him.
I'm not saying you want to steal his work, you did mentioned you used his texture. I'm just saying more changes would lead to better looking model.

My goal is to create a variation of the Arthas model closer to the classic style, but different from the usual death knight
That's why I mentioned this model of yours: Arthas Death Knight
Give that model the texture from HerrDave and you will get a better looking model that is different but also fit in game.

Level 13
@Stefan.K
I just warn you that I have no bad thoughts)
At the expense of my model - thanks. Honestly, I tried on the standard, but as you can see, Arthas's face turned out to be creepy Yes, I think I will do so, later I will use a new face texture for Arthas, if the author of the texture will allow me to do this in the future.

@Stefan.K
I have no intention of stealing @HerrDave's work. I will be glad if he says that the texture and some of the animations belong to him. My goal is to create a variation of the Arthas model closer to the classic style, but different from the usual death knight
Then please do that in the model's description for all your models and from now on.

@General Frank I would love to, but I do not know how to correctly mark the author of the original resource in the description(
UPD: I added him to the authors of the model, because otherwise I don't know how to mark his work
Just write a few lines that your model is mostly based on his work. I think that is easy and fair.