1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arthas--256

Submitted by Ezekiel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Well My first skin. Submitted that is. Hope its usefull somewhere. Wood on the shoulders and boots lost alot of detail when i lowered the image size back to 256.
Thanks to Egg for his tutorial on hair. Also thanks to erwtenpeller and hueter. They know why.

Keywords:
arthas, nightelf, elf
Contents

Arthas--256 (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great Night Elven reskin, too bad you didn't get rid of that belt buckle
  1. THE_END: Great Night Elven reskin, too bad you didn't get rid of that belt buckle

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    If enough people want the higher resolution skin ill send it in. Also comments on improvement are always welcome. :D

3. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wow. Very nice, but the face is a bit too bright. 4/5

4. Goliath the God

Goliath the God

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Make a bigger screenshot please.. with small screenshot u force people to download it to look. And I'm too lazy for that.. :roll:

.. Change the "Paladin-Lion" please.. The wood is very nice, but they are actually quite alot just recolor, although u did it freehand. Since I havn't seen the result of the hair properly I can't really say wether I like it or not. And why didn't you do anything to the hammer?

I gonna have to ask, have u alphaed out the eyelook or forgot about it? It is all the same so if it isn't alphaed it will look stupid, very stupid.

That white part of the shoulder armor with stones on doesn't fit with the theme. Same with the headband.

I don't care wether it is ur first or last skin, just so u know it. U got the skills, u only need some work!

Ohh.. and about the detail loss, we absolutely don't need more details on the wood, but maybe on the pants ?

Overall a 8/10 - Skin :wink:

5. Lord of Beasts

Lord of Beasts

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really-really don't think that purpleskins(Night Elves) would wear flashy jewlery. Just leave the silver. Mustache looks cool ingame. Very good skin for a 1-st time submitment. Oh, and the hair... It looks a bit like grass or something. :?

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Bigger Screen shot has been uploaded as of now. Thanks for all your comments.

Goliath, Was going to change the lion but i wasnt sure what to change it to. So i left it. :? The reason i didnt touch the hammer is because the wrapping is quite stretched and sometimes bad wrapping makes me so irritated i get pissed off and stop skinning lol. Also this can be used on the frostmourne arthas so maybe ill make a sword for him. I suppose i see how the stones dont fit with the theme but i added them because i felt the skin was lacking something. Thanks for telling me i gots the skills. :D This thing took me forever. :x

You'll all be seeing more of me to, so dont worry. :D

7. YYmika

YYmika

Resources:
    Resources:
    :eek: thanks,very good.. :p

8. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    not bad. the skin tone should be a bit more blueish though. i dont like the black outline over the beard, remember that hairs are fibers and should be sticking out from the skin. i suggest you also make the face completely freehanded. very nice wood texture, but the detail is too fine, try to make the wood fibers(?) a bit thicker. i also suggest you make some sort of lighting around the face to make the eyes seem glow.

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ya i actually planned on using your face tutorial on my next skin. Wanted to ask you though if you have any tips on a female face over a males face. Also i agree the skintone should be more blueish i didnt notice it untill i looked at the other nightelfs. Thanks for the tip on hair ill remember that.

10. YoU_$uCk

YoU_$uCk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow! Check it out! A noobelf version of Arthas! Heheheh... i'm impressed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    ...NOT!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. SoupSaladNBread

SoupSaladNBread

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a very well done skin, so why is there only 50 downloads!?

12. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Very cool,and very detailed,impressive.

13. Mainywc3sear

Mainywc3sear

Resources: