• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ART - Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering if anyone could make me a splsh for my website. Id like a demon hunter and kiljaeden on a black background it if possible, but no text, i'll probably put it in later when i think of a name for the site.

Level 3
I dont really care if it is freehand but id like it coloured. Also id like it to say enter in the middle.

BTW can a moderator move this to requests forum cause i dont want getting a warning when the forum wasnt made when i posted this.

Level 2
Sopho said:
Alot of people would find it hard to draw those heroes in freehand...
I've seen dozens of wc3 fansites with alot of cnp, especially Blizzard's fan art...
Nah if you gave me a picture of something and i can draw it i lack imagination so i can only draw pictures i see doing something other then just standing heck i print pictures then draw them for fun =p
In other words if i see a picture of a standing DH i could draw him attacking lets say a peasant since i already know how to draw a peasant i wouldent need a picture of it the only thing i have trouble with is real life things like a human =\ because things like wc3 dont need to look like they are real life

Level 3
I dont need them drawn now, which is good, all i need now is for someone to colour the sketches of kiljaden (posted in the art section somewhere) and a demon hunter which is on the blizzard war 3 concept art page. Id recolour them myself, but i cant be bothered at the moment and i dont really know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.