• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arowanna - Art Thread of Crapiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25

Random New Crap - 2012

Impressionism - Death.jpg Clouds.jpg Doodle - 2012-01-23.jpg Doodle - 2012-01-19 3.jpg Doodle - 2012-01-19 4.jpg Doodle - 2012-01-24.jpg
Doodle - Destroyed City Test.png Doodle - Glare.pngDoodle - Pillars.png Doodle - Quick Mountains.jpgDoodle - 2012-04-16.png
Animation---Splatter-Teddy-(small).gif 1 - Interior.png Doodle - Varg Smile.png Doodle - Suno Entrance.png

Random Crap - 2011

Boner Bone.jpg Can we play with madness.jpgCreatures Old One.png Deathcrush.pngHallgaloch.png Pose Training.jpg Random Old Page.png Random Stuff and Old.png
Starcraft Wanna-be Something.png Three Godawful Skulls.jpg Two Old Ugly Faces.png Doodle - Thunder Angel.jpg Doodle - Female Character 1.jpg Doodle - 2011-08-19.jpg Doodle - 2011-09-13 2.jpg Doodle - 2011-09-13.jpg
Doodle - Knight Concept Line.jpg Character Design - Preview Greyscale.jpg Doodle - 2011-11-01 - Faces.png Doodle - 2011-11-02.png Alien_2.jpg Corrupted.jpg Rose.jpg Sand Dweller.jpg
Primo Victoria.jpg Primo Victoria_0001.jpg Primo Victoria_0002.jpg Primo Victoria_0003.jpg Primo Victoria_0005.jpg

Random Old Crap - 2009-2010

Doodle - 20-08-2010.jpg Doodle - 22-08-2010.jpg Doodle - 26-08-2010.jpg Doodle - Corpsemaker.jpg Doodle - 31-08-2010.jpg Doodle - Heavy Metal Punk Update.jpg Doodle - 2010-09-20.jpg
Doodle - Terrain 1.jpg blurything.jpg front_female_face.jpg Pose - Traning 1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Doodle -  Mur'mur Try 2.jpg Doodle - Bloody Teddy.jpg
Pose 5-4.jpg Shitcrap.jpg Doodle - Sandstorm.jpg Doodle - Alien Concept Old.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

There's definitely improvement! There's still a long way to go though, so you better not stop and admire your skill, just let it grow infinitely. I hope that didn't sound discouraging, because I'm trying to encourage you to keep practising.

Level 25
There's definitely improvement! There's still a long way to go though, so you better not stop and admire your skill, just let it grow infinitely. I hope that didn't sound discouraging, because I'm trying to encourage you to keep practising.
Haha, I know!
I still need a lot of practis, but my problem is, that I don't see my own improvment...
That's why I'm asking here! :) Always good to know if you're improving or not!

Off-topic:
I hope I'll reach this state one day:
Hostile Takeover by OmeN2501 at DeavintART
I admire his art so bad!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I like his art as well. :)
You'll get there if you keep up.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Those from September looks pretty cool, any plans on finishing the girl?

Level 25
Woho, updated!
First time in a long while and feels good to be back on track! As always, critique is welcomed!

And thanks Ralle, for reopening the thread! :)

Edit
Yay! Update from the grave!
And I cleaned up the mess... Removed all the meaningless rabble and etc.

Some of the stuff in "Current Crap" is pretty old by now, 2010 and back, but I can't remember it correctly...
And the digital stuff, I just noticed how badly scaled it is... I might just re-update them later on.
And hopefully I'll keep this a bit more update in general...

Level 6
Your crap is pure awesomeness! :grin:

P.S. Not trolling, it's realy great ;) But I think you should finish that revenant kinda looking character.. He looks promissing!

Level 25
Eeeh... Uploaded some character designs; they are really sloppy, I know. Colors versions might appear later on... But I doubt it.

@Orcnet & Oziris, thanks.

Edit - Update
A little update again; two weird... Faces..? Or whatever they might be, didn't take long. Kinda fun doodling around.

Edit - Update
Yet another doodle; nothing to it really, went to school today to accomplish nothing but a weird face, a mask and a very sloppy pentagram..? Damn, I'm so productive..!

Level 25
Uploaded a 10-20 minutes doodle with a shit load of new brushes, given to me by some friends at school ^^

@-Berz-, I wish I knew... I suck at keeping time when I draw, but.... Ehmm, no... I really don't remember... Maybe I should have a time-keeper around? :p

Update
Ehm... Uploaded some more crap.
The greyscaled one was made with mouse during class; boredom strikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.