• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored_Demoness

This is my remake of the Demoness Model. I hope you'll like it.

204270-albums4874-picture62988.jpg

Update: Fixed some minor issues.

Keywords:
demon, demoness, eubz, new, creepy
Contents

Armored_Demoness (Model)

Reviews
10:23, 30th Nov 2012 -Grendel: a good edit of the demoness model. its very useful too. approved!

M

10:23, 30th Nov 2012
-Grendel: a good edit of the demoness model. its very useful too. approved!

it's a pretty nice rig-up, but i do have 3 suggestions:
1) make a seperate portrait file for her. A portrait where she talks would be better fitting for an organic unit, IMO.
2) the facemask on her chin could use a little fix in the skinning. On the cheeks, the golden strip between the facemask and cheek is more visible. On the front-part of the face it's lesser visible, except from close view.
3) the shield's height should maybe be lowered a little bit. In a few anims, it looks like the one top corner would sting her neck or, like in the Stand Ready anim, the shoulder pad goes through the shield.

My suggestions are just minor issues, rather perfectionising than essential. It looks pretty good without them as well. :wink:

it's a pretty nice rig-up, but i do have 3 suggestions:
1) make a seperate portrait file for her. A portrait where she talks would be better fitting for an organic unit, IMO.
2) the facemask on her chin could use a little fix in the skinning. On the cheeks, the golden strip between the facemask and cheek is more visible. On the front-part of the face it's lesser visible, except from close view.
3) the shield's height should maybe be lowered a little bit. In a few anims, it looks like the one top corner would sting her neck or, like in the Stand Ready anim, the shoulder pad goes through the shield.

My suggestions are just minor issues, rather perfectionising than essential. It looks pretty good without them as well. :wink:

Well, I like these suggestions preferably the third one.

Level 9
The mouthguard kind of looks like a choker... for those of you who don't know what that is... don't find out... I would suggest having it go flat instead of a triangle type shape, if it is like a mask maybe have more curved ends near the ears, just a suggestion...

Anyways good model, useful variation of succubus for a demon or legion race :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Interesting. You could do more concepts like this one.
4/5.

EDIT: well that spell slam would do better without the fire FX. And, a Footman Defend animation wouldn't hurt but that's optional.

Last edited: