• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armor/Max HP increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make passive ability which increases armor/HP
but it maight to be for example 6 armor not 3+3 inrease. I mean I want increase base armor, not give bonus... thx

Level 7
For the health, use the "Item Life Bonus" ability. Just set it to be a unit ability, and it should be fine.

I searched the natives in Jasscraft, and there seems to be no way to affect an individual unit's damage *and* have it display without making it a bonus.

If making it a bonus: Use one of the "Item Damage Bonus" abilities.
If non bonus (it won't display on the unit's info pane): Make a trigger that, if an attacker has your ability ("item life bonus"), causes it to deal x amount of damage to the attacked unit.

Level 7
theres an called a Tome of Damage or something. base its ability off of the tome, as it increases ur damage permanently. Health and Mana bonuses can be used, but armor gain is near impossbile.

Wouldn't that be a command ability? If so, they could repeatedly increase their damage. Tomes are just normal items that are automatically used upon being picked up.

Level 13
i could make a system that adds/removes damage/hp max to one or more units

well i will need a few days because i would like to make a tutorial about it first
(already done,just need to make it more clear and shorter)

but first can somebody send me the link where i can make tutorial about it ?
im to lazy xD and this search ..... sucks sometimes

is there any book for parliament mana bonus ?
there is for HP but not for mana??? :(

btw i know for mana gain but it needs to be like parliament life bonus ability

im not sure when will i make it but it should be in this weekend

Level 13
JASS also works. It's something cool thing.
What do you mean,how does it work ??

EDIT:
every max value can be increased but i think its not needed

(INCREASE/DECREASE) HP MAX - DONE (max - 999.999)
(INCREASE/DECREASE) DMG - DONE (max - 99.999)
(INCREASE/DECREASE) ARMOR - DONE (max - 9.999) (armor will be showed in green numbers "Base Armor + XXXX",because it is bonus)
-You can type any number you want and it will be increased for that number accept that it has a limit,but if you really need it you can increase limits too

i think none needs 10,000 armor or 100.000 dmg or 1.000.000 hp
i only saw more than 100.000 dmg in critical

Last edited:
Level 6
upgrade is the best to use in increasing base armor through abilities.
create a custom upgrade for armor of a certain unit then upgrade it through trigger when that unit learned an ability.

Level 6
upgrade is the best to use in increasing base armor through abilities.
create a custom upgrade for armor of a certain unit then upgrade it through trigger when that unit learned an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.