• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Increasing Health point of a unit when it dies/revives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
how to increase by 5% a units Hps when it dies and get replaced by the same unit...

i basically want to make a unit get stronger every time it dies , increasing HPS and eventually armor...i tried
  • Unit - Set life of (Last created unit) to ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) x 5.00)
and i added an ability for armor by it doesn't increment armor it only adds +1 bonus armor...

Level 3
how to increase by 5% a units Hps when it dies and get replaced by the same unit...

i basically want to make a unit get stronger every time it dies , increasing HPS and eventually armor...i tried
  • Unit - Set life of (Last created unit) to ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) x 5.00)
and i added an ability for armor by it doesn't increment armor it only adds +1 bonus armor...

You can make upgrades increase HP, you need change the Effect from Armour Bonus to Hit Point bonus, spellcaster have this effect look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.