Arkain - Model Pack Series 1

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Disclaimer/Credits

Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.

You can edit, repost the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits for it and add a link to this thread. Have fun with the model. If you use the resource(s) in bad faith I have the full right to take away the ability to use this resource.

And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.

The Lore
The great, the awesome, the legendary Shar Dundred has asked me to make a model for his great project The Legends of Arkain. I made one and Shar was very happy with it. I made more and I learned a lot making these models and it brought me back and closer to the core of wc3 modding.

Models in this pack are:

Man-At-Arms - A foot soldier that looks 'less armoured and more heavily armoured at the same time'. Based on the footman model with additional animations and goodies edited onto it.
Infantry Sergeant - A leader of the Men-At-Arms.
Knight of Kome - Heavily armoured mounted warrior that uses a giant blade to destroy his enemies. Based on the DeathKnight model with additional animations such as Decay animations and other goodies.
Knight of Kome Commander - Mounted nobility and fearless leaders of the Knights.
Prosecutor - A frontline unit that crushes everything under its hammer. Based on the Paladin model.
Update: 20th June 2021: Now all models have working ribbons emitters.

Again, special thanks to Shar Dundred for pushing my skills to the limit and making me enjoy these models.

Keywords:

Arkain, legend, legends, Frankster, Frank, General Frank, General, Generals, metal[/box]
Previews
Contents

Man-At-Arms (Model)

Man-At-Arms Portrait (Model)

Man-At-Arms Icons (Icon)

Infantry Sergeant (Model)

Infantry Sergeant Portrait (Model)

Infantry Sergeant Icons (Icon)

Knight of Kome (Model)

Knight of Kome Icon (Icon)

Knight of Kome "Hate" Icon (Icon)

Knight of Kome Commander (Model)

Knight of Kome Commander Icon (Icon)

Mighty Swords Attachment (Model)

Prosecutor (Model)

Prosecutor Portrait (Model)

Prosecutor Icon (Icon)

Level 18
Excellent models. Shar did the right thing by asking for your aid!!

It is a damn shame, though, that we will slaughter all those that have such beautiful models, in such gruesome way that it is very unlikely that we will have the chance to play with them later on :xxd:

Level 6
Can you include Joia's model too? And are you gonna add more soon? Big thanks for sharing. Love the models