• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Argos: Rise of Elements [RECRUITMENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
LogoArgosFinished.png

-Logo made by: Dragonson

Project Link: Argos: Rise of Elements [Orpg]

Overview
Argos is a project that is incorporating new gameplay ideas that are unlike other ORPG’s. The game is built upon allowing the player to maximize their customization and build their own stories. With the custom MPQ we are able to add tons of content and still allow the game to be multiplayer. In Argos you start in the nation of Asturnia, in a quiet village untouched by what grows outside the valley. Ancient powers are awakening… Take a step into Argos as your own story starts to unfold…
Argos will include many features that include, some that are already partially or mostly finished:​
  • Custom Character Creation
  • Target System
  • Party System
  • AI
  • Health/Energy Bars
  • Battle Cam
  • Third Person Cam
  • Regional Fog
  • Custom MPQ
  • Equipment System
  • Many More...

I am currently recruiting for a few things:

• Terrainer [Able to match quality shown in demo terrain] [FILLED]
  • Coder [Able to efficiently code vjass]
  • UI Designer [For icons and other ui]
  • Model Designer [For attachments, and possible a new character model w/anims]

So please post here with the following information if you are interested:

• Position
  • Email/Skype (Skype Preferred)
  • Example of Work

Last edited:
Level 6
Hmmm I really think that's a cool idea :p
But unfortunally i don't think im usefull for you :/

I could try to terrain .. but i don't know if im good enough in it...
I could definitly: help at idea-giving, finding bugs, map test, music/sounds and object editor.

(I also trigger but only in GUI)

Well just let me know if you need any of it ^^

Example of work: hmmm I improved my skills much the last time. Just got old "noob maps" and the attached file... it's not really focused on terrain more on object editor and some ability triggers... (I quit this project)

Just message me here or at skype if your interested.

Attachments

• Hero fight ForestX3.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Level 11
Sorry for the slow responses:

I can be a UI designer because texturing is what I can only do this time.

Hey Chenralstrasz,

I took a look at your resources, the few you have, and I have a couple questions; do you have any other resources you have done? and are you able to do loading screens and ingame UI?

Hmmm I really think that's a cool idea :p
But unfortunally i don't think im usefull for you :/

I could try to terrain .. but i don't know if im good enough in it...
I could definitly: help at idea-giving, finding bugs, map test, music/sounds and object editor.

(I also trigger but only in GUI)

Well just let me know if you need any of it ^^

Example of work: hmmm I improved my skills much the last time. Just got old "noob maps" and the attached file... it's not really focused on terrain more on object editor and some ability triggers... (I quit this project)

Just message me here or at skype if your interested.

Hello Prorox3,

I'm sorry Prorox3, our terrainer has come back (Marko9) and he is now back in action on his beautiful terrain. And we are looking for a vJass coder, not GUI.

In other words the project is running smoothly again and great progress is being made, come check us out!

Level 6
What about music ._. (i am a keyboard player ^^) could try to compose smth :p

But when will this map be finished its 3 years now o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.