• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arena system needed, credits will be given!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Me and 13rOkEn_IcE are almost done with our new map now, but we still need a working battle system. Basicly at a certain time of day, all player heroes will be moved to the arena for a free for all battle. When only one player is left, he will be crowned to be the winner and will be given extra gold and maybe an item. We realy need this system now when we are almost done! Credits will be given and +rep!

There:
View attachment Arena.w3x

Notes:
• In this specific system, I initialize the Arena event at 12:00.
• For the reason listed above and for the testing purposes, I have set the initial time to 11:35.
• For testing purposes, I have initialized the AI of the rest four enemy players.
• The system creates a random item for the hero of a random class and random level, but you can adjust it to your needs.
• The arena area is set with the rocks surrounding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.