1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arena of the Damned

Submitted by nightelfbuilder
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Arena of the Damned

A short lore made up by me: "Once a temple blessed with the holy light where all life flourished the demons of the great depths of hell and even death himself set their gaze on the temple and dragged it to the deepest part of hell, now the temple corrupted and even bleeds death it has became a shell of it's former glory."

This is a template heavily inspired by diablo and also It's a better view of the map in the editor rather than in game cause the camera distance trigger I used is cheap and leaves out a huge portion of the map but that could be easily fixed by an experienced trigger maker, If you're going to view the map in the editor I suggest pressing the View entire map and also pressing "F" to activate the fog and scroll to your hearts desire. This map will be constantly updated cause I can't find any good brazier model but for now It's good enough to be used by modders. The minimap can be easily by importing but I don't know how to do it so it's up to you.

Credits for the Models
[/COLOR]

Lord_T
The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0
SonofJay
Wow
Bustr_Bladr

Screenshots
[​IMG]

Screenshots
[​IMG]

Screenshots
[​IMG]

Screenshots
[​IMG]

Update log
Release
-Added Pathing Blockers
-Added screenshot and fixed the description

27/03/2018
-Lava is now seen In-game
-Added Minimap
Contents

Arena of the Damned (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I think there might be others to credit: Resources in Use by Underground Kingdom | HIVE Those tags, please, use Template. Those other tags usually refer to gameplay. Awaiting Update. ---------------------------------------------------------------...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think there might be others to credit: Resources in Use by Underground Kingdom | HIVE
    Those tags, please, use Template. Those other tags usually refer to gameplay.

Awaiting Update.

---------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
    -weird that you named the filename Temple.w3x as opposed to the folder and map thread name: Arena of the Damned. Moreover, the ingame name is Underground Kigndom...
    -too bad it doesn't have a minimap.
    -for some reason the lava isn't seen from a higher distance.

Approved.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  2. nightelfbuilder

nightelfbuilder

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah thats an issue that can be fixed by a trigger or two but since I'm stupid with trigger I can't really do anything about it and for the map name It was because I had to change the concept of the map few times that's why it has different names and finally oooooh 5 stars you're generous today lol. thanks.

edit: whyyy

3. Redsteel1

Redsteel1

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    WOW REALY COOL MAN!

4. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Here is Review:

-Awesome work
    -Awesome work
    -Awesome work

Result 10/10

5. redwing.asingaurd

redwing.asingaurd

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems really cool, I need to make an RPG with this some day

[When I see this pic I thought it could not be Warcraft, had to download to believe, like farseer seeing is believing]

6. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Love it!

7. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    looks nice, i'll have to check it out in the editor first:

8. BotLoot

BotLoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Seems like an excellent raid - dungeon map.

9. nightelfbuilder

nightelfbuilder

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    If only I know how to do triggers.

10. BotLoot

BotLoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I could provide some help. (Maybe making semi - template of one of your templates..like hero selection, whatever simple you need. I was thinking about just taking one of your templates and making dungeon out of it anyway.)

11. nightelfbuilder

nightelfbuilder

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You could just use it for your own map that's the purpose of my templates, it is there for people to use. You could make it into a dungeon or any map with my template just credit me in the credits list of your map. I'm just gonna stick with making templates for people hehehehe but thanks.

12. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Love this!