• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arena of Anime v2.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Vengeancekael
I had no help at all with this.. my friends wouldnt even help trigger it.

Keywords:
Naruto DBZ Dragon ball z Shippuden Anime Arena
Contents

Arena of Anime v2.0b (Map)

Reviews
22:39, 11th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected No description. Is that your other username or do you have the original author's permission to upload his map here? The preview image also tells me you're trolling. Actually you are...

M

22:39, 11th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:
No description.
Created by FierceDeity ; Uploaded by: timothyhuth
Is that your other username or do you have the original author's permission to upload his map here?

The preview image also tells me you're trolling.
Actually you are trolling since you uploaded almost the same thing some time ago.

Level 4
1: I am FierceDeity on battlenet
2: Its not trolling its a game with 10 different anime characters from DBZ and Naruto
3: I havent uploaded this in about 5 months
4: I updated all the triggers Special Effects and abilities and fixed stats
5: Its a beta version going up after about every couple months with big updates

The reason why im on Hive WS is to download models, maps, skins, icons, packs, tools.
I post one thing and i get criticized.
im guessing you didnt even test it
Also, this is my first map i ever created. It originaly had 2 characters a unit regen w/ spawning. Now it has 10 characters several bosses and over 200 different abilities.
Play it before you judge it. Idiot.

Also. I dont use my Real ANYTHING name on an Unofficial site not created by Warcraft/Blizzard. Im using my fake name. And FierceDeity is my name on Battlenet.

Also it CANT cause errors. The only error in it is a spawning glitch that makes you teleport 2x but the 2nd time 5 feet away. (Idk how it does that o_O )

Things like this is why i upload almost every single one of my maps on Epicwar. Cause you dont get imbiciles judging something that they dont even know what is.
Most recent version is on epicwar and it has No Glitches, No errors, and loads fast because of not having huge model-files made by OTHER people.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/185485/
Submitted: 23 Sep 2011 14:54

Last edited by a moderator: