• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arena Mortal 2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MORTAL ARENA 2.0

----------------------- Map -------------------------- -------

Arena mortal, is a map HERO ARENA, where 12 players (Recommended) 6 players on each side, or so-FFA where everyone is against everyone, I had the pleasure of over 23 heroes with all spells EDITED rarely you will see a magic original warcraft, trigger and some other normal attributes are edited with your missile, buffs, etc ...
---------- --------------------------------------- OTHER --------------------------------------------

Deadly Arena is a map without AI (artificial intelligence) that is the only way you can play it online in garena, plus map is GOOD LIGHT, if it is 1000 MB weigh much, people who enter the game will download in a matter of 5 seconds, the map in my opinion has a minimum acceptable gameplay, more is you who will judge with their comments.

---------------------------------------Screwshots-------------------------------------------------------
1585i10.png

Keywords:
arena, mortal
Contents

Arena Mortal 2.1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/07 19:45:00 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Comment: [Rejected] Staff Contact - Rules