• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are YOU the BEST hive Terrainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey!

Are YOU the best Hive terrainer? I am working on the worlds best ORPG and I might need your help when it comes to the terrain. I will give you images of how I want the terrain to be, and we can together work it out!

Send a PM or reply here if you want to help.
The project can be found in my signature, read it and see what you think!

Level 13
Lookz like you're quite new and already a -=≡ GUI Master ≡=-...
could you also show us some of your work?

And I guess you like the :pal: emotion, don't ya?

Level 11
The storyline is far from what I would expect of a best ORPG. It's blatant, so-so. It was interesting at first, thought it has many grammatical errors, it was still interesting. Then the Earth part just killed any kind of amusement, and turned the ORPG into another cheap project. You shouldn't promise stuff like godlike terrain in your ORPG, if your not even sure anyone will be up for the task. Overall, no I don't think ''This will be the ORPG, everyone is talking about!''. You need far greater professionalism to achieve something like that. You would need a group of people atleast, each with his own expertise. And the one most important thing, extreme Balance. Which I find hard to believe. Most maps have that one item which fuck up everyone else, or just some hero the creator had fun with, has the ub3r spells or w/e. Dota is rather good in balance and counters. That's why it arouses attention. Ofcourse that's not the only thing that makes it. Anyways, I don't want to ruin your project or inspiration, this is just my personal opinion. Gl, hf, lose the icon spam.

Level 9
Guys ffs what is this? Why do you just post, to make posts? He asked for help by the best Hive Terrainer for hes coming RPG map. Why can't you just accept that? What is it with the Hive users? They're all like, blaming people for what they do and judging them.

Sure, dude, you should really make the terrain your self or atleast just ask for HELP not somone that makes all of the terrain, and I don't think the BEST one will join this.

Back to the posts:
- He asked for the best, if you aint the best, you have nothing to reply to.
Just accept it.

~ HaniBon

Level 13
I'm not that good terrainer.
But, when does this map comes out?
Cuz I'm kinda busy atm.

Last edited:
Level 9
Read hes thread dude, "I am sorry, the terrain is not yet done and not ready for screenshots.
I belive it will be done in October - December. Screenshots will be coming at the end of August"

Level 9
Omg then why do you post!??!?!?!!?
Jesus christ, stop posing just to get more posts.
He was not asking for people who CANT make terrain!
Come back when he asks for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.