• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Are you gonna get all 3?

How much StarCraft II will you buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well, as you probably have heard, SCII will be split into 3 different games with a racial campaign each. Now, I am no big-fan of buying games, especially not 3. So I am asking will you buy all 3 packs? Or just the Terran one? Or none at all? I for my part don't believe in paying triple for a single product and don't see why I need to buy two when they all include same number of units, models and are basically the same.

What you think?

Level 5
Ofcourse i gotta have em all, im a big lore junkie and i really dislike playing games that dont have its lore propably set.

@Hoernchen: It's not like you have to pay the price for a full game when you buy the other 2 campaigns it is more likely going a to either A: A patch or B: something along the lines of 10 euro. Blizzard knows that they'll just end up hurting their own business if you have to pay the price of three full games.

Level 22
Better fanatsy to stay with war3 altough100% sum1 will make war3 in sc2. Dota go go. I wanna see hi-tech Dota as in lazor instead of arrows etc.

Like we have a choice... if we r to buy this game at all we'r gonna buy all 3. Since they made this to get more money, I hope at least the 3 CDs are in 1 pack and you don't have to buy them like scattered all over the world.

Level 19
Ofc that i will buy all three....

But why the .... they have did this? They will destroy it...i only hope that it will not cost three times more...

They did not destroy it. They are overwhelmed by the amount of content the game could provide so they divided the game into 3 separated products. Do you want to wait 4 more years for one product featuring all the content or wait 1½ years for each?

Level 36
There is perfect reason to insult someone when they're being willfully ignorant. Blizzard is a corporation, and it's first and primary goal is to make money. But they need a loyal fanbase to make the most money, so catering to the customer is a big part of their success.

If Blizz wants to split it into three parts, it's for a damn good reason.

Level 36
As long as I'm not flaming you (And I'm not) It's in the clear. But admitting you're wrong is the first step to becoming right. I'm glad.

Numerion, Blizzard makes approximately 150 million dollars from World of Warcraft every month, according to Blizzard.

That's irrelevant, though, because we're talking about SC2, a completely different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.