• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are there still players on BNet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Battle.net is not dead, but it is nearly impossible to host a game unless you have a good bot. People have bots who constantly refresh their games so that they are always at the top of the list. Without one, your game will either be at the bottom of people's join-game list or not appear at all.

I recommend playing over LAN or a third-party host.

Level 2
Hello,

Well BNet ain't dead yet, since there's still bots if not normal players. I tried Garena recently as well, but all I can say is that I was very disappointed.

There weren't just technical issues, but also a high-degree discrimination. All-in-all, I wish people would come back to BNet.

Level 19
I am a regular player of Battle.Net, so is my clan...
We practically play on a daily basis:)

So Warcraft III is far from dead my friends!

Level 7
I'm totally your opinion, Wc3 is a very cool game and some of my friends just started playing it recently with me, but without highspeed bots its impossible to play on TFT and RoC gets very boring after a time, because nearly all cool maps are known to us and played several times and older cool ones can't be played due to version issues anymore :/

So I hope someone this bot-infected BNet will come back to the roots, or, even better, Wc4 will be released and as cool as wc3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.