• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Do you remember an icon .. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Back in the old days at least 7-8 years ago if not longer ago, there used to be a skull icon. It was a battle net chat icon given to top (100) solo players. It was a skull with some green flash behind or something like that.

Now Im looking for it and there's nothing, no youtube video, no mention, no link, no image. I looked for it in an old portable war3 with MPQ's where it should be in the UI - Widgets - Battlenet - Chat Icons but it's not in war3.mpq, war3x.mpq, war3patch.mpq and what I miss - local mpq. it was probably in battle.net.mpq a file that I think appeared only while you were online in bnet and from that you could take this icon.

Anyway there were variations of that skull with purple and red flash behind. Completely erased, if someone has it, please upload in resources for historical and other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.