• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ardent Heroes in search for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Our other coder has not responded to any message for the past 2 months, I basically have given up hope on him. So I'm looking for a new one, too much work to go to waste. I also don't want to disappoint any fans.

Even if it is that one coder just helps out on one thing and then leaves, we will be one system closer to our final product. Which I myself would love to get too.

Level 8
Sounds great, just send me a PM on how it goes. Even though I want to hope you don't get in, I still wish you luck. If they don't accept you, they are just foolish.

Level 8
I know, I just don't want to have this sink, too much work has gone into this map to just be tossed aside.

Level 8
How experienced are you in Vjass? Either way, I'd be more than happy to have you a board, send me a PM when you're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.